Calvary Chapel 1905 was planted by missionary group from Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale in 1994 after street outreach near metro stop Ulitsa 1905 Goda. Not far from that stop we are still meeting. Because there are several Calvarys in Moscow we are called Calvary Chapel 1905. Ulitsa and Goda was dropped later.
In 1999 Konstantin Kretov became pastor of CC1905.